Marketing manager, conferences & events
Nearly 1.3 million Americans are residents of nursing homes, and they depend on nursing staff for basic needs. Currently, 99% of nursing homes in the US are facing nursing shortages, which means residents may not receive adequate care.
We’re on a mission to provide health care to the most vulnerable by connecting nurses to healthcare facilities. We’re a technology company that strives to empower nurses by offering flexibility and control over when and where they work, along with higher wages. Through our mobile apps, our community of qualified nurses provide much-needed staff for short-staffed facilities.
About this role
We’re looking for an experienced events manager to join our team to oversee and grow our events initiatives. Events have been an important part of our growth and we believe that we’ve only scratched the surface.
- +5 years of experience of managing conference and events, preferably in the long term care or healthcare industry
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with vendors
- Ability to manage multiple conferences simultaneously
- Researching, planning, budgeting, tracking, and reporting on conference/events
- Maintain calendar of annual events across relevant geographies
- Maintain, foster and grow relationships with key stakeholders at top industry conferences
- Manage registration, ad space, passes, and other administrative tasks for events
- Managing sponsorships for the business at events, including contract negotiations, promotional materials, marketing promotion (pre and post event)
- Experience acquiring and managing speaking proposals at relevant events
- Managing creation, delivery of marketing materials for events
- Creating, managing, and updating metrics on conference/event success & ROI
- Coordinate with marketing team on social media calendar & communication about events
- Experience managing conference attendance, sponsorship
- Experience setting up ROI metrics and projections for conference attendance
Nice to have
- Experience in long term care industry
- Salesforce experience