Entry Level - Customer Service Representative
Nearly 1.3 million Americans are residents of nursing homes, and they depend on nursing staff for basic needs. Currently, 99% of nursing homes in the US are facing nursing shortages, which means residents may not receive adequate care.
We’re on a mission to provide health care to the most vulnerable by connecting nurses to healthcare facilities. We’re a technology company that strives to empower nurses by offering flexibility and control over when and where they work, along with higher wages. Through our mobile apps, our community of qualified nurses provide much-needed staff for short-staffed facilities.
About this role
We are looking for someone with stellar customer service skills to come join the Nurse Support team to assist in making our nurses’ lives easier! In this position, you will learn all about our app and processes to help our nurses with any questions or issues they may have.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Ability to de-escalate difficult situations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Welcome our nurses to the app with a walk through of how they can best succeed.
- Respond to nurses inquiries via phone, email, and chat in a timely and professional manner.
- Resolve nurses issues and complaints with empathy and efficiency.
- Provide information about our app and policies to assist nurses in making informed decisions.
- Work collaboratively with team members and other departments to ensure everyones success.
- Health insurance
- Company supplemented flexible spending account
- Guaranteed issue life insurance policies
- Paid time off
- Vision and dental insurance