ESHYFT is the highest rated nurse app for per diem shifts. Thousands of CNAs, LPNs, and RNs across +25 states choose ESHYFT to find and work shifts at long term care facilities. For long term care facilities, we offer the lowest rates in the industry, complete flexibility, and the power to determine hourly rates. Together, with nurses and long term care facilities, we’ll not only solve staffing shortages, but we’ll provide care for our most vulnerable.
About this role
We are growing fast and are expanding our team. We’re looking for a Product Owner to join our team and help us transform ideas, feedback, and requests into product features.
You will work closely with product stakeholders to gather requirements, understand their needs and pain points, collect information from users and review our analytics, to provide well-informed product requirements to our development team.
If you do not have product experience, you must be a quick learner who is organized with strong written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience using analytics tools to understand user behavior and help it guide your product decision making
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Excellent communicator, ability to work with multiple teams
- Ability to multitask
- Organized, great attention to detail
- Ability to work in ambiguity and resilience to get the work done
- An ownership of your work, you must be proud of what you do and feel accountable for it
- Work with stakeholders (internal team and external users) to gather requirements
- Understand who your end user is and plan thoughtful features that delight users
- Validate requirements with user research, data analytics, competitor analysis, and present thoughtful product recommendations
- Work with our design, development, QA and data team to plan, execute, and measure the launch of features
- Create epics and stories that are comprehensive and clear
- Work with our marketing team to provide clear communication about new features and updates
- Train our teams on feature best practices
- Collect post-release feedback and assess the success of released features
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission structure.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and retirement plans.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.