Senior Full Stack Engineer, Node.js & Angular
Nearly 1.3 million Americans are residents of nursing homes, and they depend on nursing staff for basic needs. Currently, 99% of nursing homes in the US are facing nursing shortages, which means residents may not receive adequate care.
We’re on a mission to provide health care to the most vulnerable by connecting nurses to healthcare facilities. We’re a technology company that strives to empower nurses by offering flexibility and control over when and where they work, along with higher wages. Through our mobile apps, our community of qualified nurses provide much-needed staff for short-staffed facilities.
About this role
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer at ESHYFT you will play a crucial role in the design, development, and maintenance of our web applications. You will work on both the server-side and client-side, ensuring the seamless integration of our software components. If you are passionate about creating responsive, scalable web applications, we’d love to have you on board.
Location : US/Canada – Full Time, Remote or in office Howell, NJ
- 6+ years experience working with Node.js and experience with Angular
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proficiency in Node.js, including the use of frameworks like Express.js.
- Strong skills in client-side development using Angular (Angular 2+).
- Experience with NoSQL database systems.
- Knowledge of version control systems (e.g., Git) and code collaboration tools.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and project management tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills and communication and teamwork abilities.
- Develop, test, and maintain server-side and client-side components of web applications using Node.js and Angular.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement robust APIs
- Optimize performance, ensuring fast load times and smooth user experiences.
- Ensure the security of web applications by f addressing potential vulnerabilities.
- Work with databases, including design, querying, and optimization.
- Participate in code reviews and maintain code quality and documentation.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and best practices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as they arise.
- Health insurance
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Vision and dental insurance