Nearly 1.3 million Americans are residents of nursing homes, and they depend on nursing staff for basic needs. Currently, 99% of nursing homes in the US are facing nursing shortages, which means residents may not receive adequate care.
We’re on a mission to provide health care to the most vulnerable by connecting nurses to healthcare facilities. We’re a technology company that strives to empower nurses by offering flexibility and control over when and where they work, along with higher wages. Through our mobile apps, our community of qualified nurses provide much-needed staff for short-staffed facilities.
About this role
We are seeking somebody who can assist with technology tasks and QA testing to join our dynamic team and play a pivotal role in ensuring the quality and reliability of our technology products. In this role, you will be responsible for both technical aspects and quality assurance, making sure our products meet the highest standards and user expectations.
- QA Tester with 4+ years of proven expertise in quality assurance
- Experience in software quality assurance and software testing.
- Strong technical background and familiarity with technologies concepts
- Proficiency in testing methodologies, tools, and automation frameworks.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and strong communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Technical Expertise:
- Stay up-to-date with technology trends and developments in the industry.
- Collaborate with teams to understand product requirements and specifications.
- Provide technical guidance and support for development, integration, and troubleshooting of software and hardware components.
- Quality Assurance:
- Develop, maintain, and execute test plans, test cases to ensure product quality.
- Identify, report, and track defects, and work closely with developers on issues.
- Documentation and Reporting:
- Create detailed documentation of test procedures, test cases, and test results.
- Generate comprehensive reports on the quality and performance of the products.
- Maintain a record of identified issues and their resolutions.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Participate in process improvement initiatives to enhance the quality assurance process.
- Offer suggestions for software processes, tools, and methodologies.
- Collaborate with teams to implement best practices for quality assurance.
- Work closely with developers, product managers, and other stakeholders to ensure alignment with product goals and quality standards.
- Communicate effectively with team members to provide feedback and discuss quality-related issues.
- Health insurance
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Vision and dental insurance